Step by Step Instructions.
- Pick a claim form and save it.
- Complete the claim form on your PC/laptop. The more information you can fill in the easier it will be to investigate your claim.
- When you have completed the claim form and are ready to file your claim with the Comptroller’s Office, you can begin the process by going back to the Comptroller’s website and clicking “Begin eClaim Filing Process” button.
- Continue eClaim filing process by certifying all of the information that will be provided is true and correct.
- Attach completed claim form.
- The system will electronically review the claim file for errors.
- If claim form is not accepted, correct errors.
- If claim form is successfully reviewed and accepted, you may attach supporting documents if documents are available in a JPEG, TIFF, or Adobe (PDF)format. You may attach as many supporting documents as you want, but each document must be attached individually.
- Electronically file claim and supporting documents (if you have attached documents).
- Wait for receipt, print and save for future reference.