Office of Policy Management
- Community Benefits Strategies for Local Development Projects
(Julian Gross, Community Benefits Law Center)
- A Tale of Two Cities: How did Los Angeles & Milwaukee Create Enforceable Public Benefit Agreements?
- Community Benefit Agreements: Making Development Projects Accountable
(Julian Gross, Legal Director, California Partnership for Working Families; Greg LeRoy, Good Jobs First; Madeline Janis-Aparicio, LAANE)
- Community Benefits Agreements
(Amy Lavine, Albany Law School)
- Community Benefit Agreements & the New York City Land Use Process
(Professor Vicki Been, NYU School of Law)
- CBAs: A New Local Government Tool or another Variation on the Exactions Theme?
(Vicki Been, NYU School of Law)
- The Role of CBAs in New York City’s Land Use Process
(Association of the Bar of the City of New York)
- CB Tools for Proactive Development
(Partnership for Working Families)