Contact Our Office

The Community Action Center is the constituent services arm of the City Comptroller’s Office, and assists New Yorkers with complaints or inquiries about government services.

You can contact the Community Action Center with questions on topics ranging from NYCHA repairs to City pension payments, tenant harassment, or filing a claim against the City. No matter what your question is, the Comptroller’s Office is here to help. In order for us to determine how to best assist you, we ask that you fill out the form below. Once we receive your inquiry, we will contact you in the manner indicated below at the earliest convenience.

  • Walk In: 1 Centre Street, Room 517 New York, NY 10007
  • More: To find a contact for a specific bureau within the Office, please visit Overview of the Office.

Contact Information

Your Message

Maximum of 250 words allowed.
reCAPTCHA is required.