Judgment and Claim Settlement Payment Inquiry


If you are expecting a judgment and claim settlement payment and have specific questions about the status of this payment, we strongly encourage you to submit your inquiry by completing the online form.

If you are unable to complete the online form, you may send your Judgment and Claim Settlement Payment Inquiry by e-mail (PayMyClaim@comptroller.nyc.gov) or mail to:

Attention: Fiscal Services (Judgment & Claims)
David N. Dinkins Municipal Building
One Centre Street, Room 200 South
New York, NY 10007

Please include in your letter or e-mail, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number so that we may properly respond to your inquiry in writing.

If you are represented by legal counsel, please contact your legal representative to submit an inquiry on your behalf. We are unable to provide information to individuals (or guardians thereof) who are represented by legal counsel.